Note: This event has been rescheduled to Friday, March 4th. Registration is required to attend; use the link below to register.
Who: Faculty and Staff
When: Friday, March 4th from 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Where: Fredericksburg Campus at Germanna Virginia Community College–Science & Engineering Building and Information Commons Rooms 123 and 127.
- Opening Session: Adopt – Adopting an OER State-of-Mind
- Session #1: Adopt 2.0 – Lumen’s Partnership with VCCS and Resources for Faculty
- Session #2: Adapt – Making Resources Your Own
- Working Lunch: Roundtable discussions
- Session #3: Build –Building an OER Library of Resources
- Session #4: Evaluate – Evaluating OER Courses and OER Materials, evaluating programs and policy